Our School Aims:
- To provide a secure, safe, happy and caring learning environment where all differences are celebrated.
- To develop respect, concern and understanding for each person’s individuality.
- To build and nurture confidence and self-esteem for every individual so they can be the best they can.
- To give all children the chance to reach their full potential and recognise that success comes in many forms.
- To encourage each child to be an independent learner who is self-motivated, shows initiative, perseveres and takes risks.
- To develop in the children a passion and excitement for learning that develops enquiring and questioning minds.
- To implement a broad, balanced and creative curriculum that reflects the demands of our changing world.
- To work in partnership with parents, valuing open and effective communication.
- To promote and build awareness of citizenship and the need to look after our planet.
- To encourage the understanding of a healthy lifestyle.
- To enable children to become independent lifelong learners who succeed as individuals and as responsible and valued members of the community.
- To promote the school as a wider part of the community.